Find a course
Find the course you are looking for by either selecting it from the dropdown or entering a keyword
- Premium Package
- ADAS Aquaculture
- ADAS Diver Medic Technician
- ADAS Part 4 Closed Bell
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
- Upgrade ADAS Part 1 to Part 2
- Upgrade ADAS Part 2 to Part 3
- Upgrade ADAS Part 1 to Part 3
- ADAS Part 1 Restricted (Scientific)
- ADAS Part 2 Restricted
- ADAS Onshore Supervisors Course
- ADAS Recognised Prior Learning (Part 3)
For corporate clients we offer a bespoke service to ensure that training solutions are tailored to your exact requirements.
Our highly trained and experienced staff team of diving personnel can work directly with your company to fulfil your needs and are always on hand to offer their help and expertise. Their skills, experience and knowledge can greatly help in the design and smooth operation of training programmes.
- Our team of instructors are not only highly experienced in the subsea industry, but they have a wealth of training experience and knowledge. This allows them to develop tailored training programmes specific to your needs.
Competency and quality
- We have decades of experience of providing high-quality, internationally accredited competency training, ensuring that your subsea training meets the rigorous demands of today’s industry.
Global knowledge and links
- Training requirements for overseas companies has grown as many companies develop the health and safety and competency levels of their workforce. Our bases in the Northern and Southern Hemisphere mean that there are a number of ways we can support overseas clients. These include delivery of non-location based training at your premises, provision of translators, native speaking supervisory personnel, and translated course materials.