Find a course
Find the course you are looking for by either selecting it from the dropdown or entering a keyword
- Premium Industry Package
- Construction Career Package
- Standard Career Package
- HSE Closed Bell
- CSWIP 3.1U Underwater Inspection Preparatory Course
- Oxy-Arc Underwater Cutting Course
- Subsea Construction
- HSE Surface Supplied Top Up
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician
- IMCA Assistant Life Support Technician
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
- HSE Surface Supplied
- HSE SCUBA
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Surface Supplied & Top Up
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Closed Bell
- Commercial Enriched Air Nitrox
- IMCA Trainee Air Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Experience Course
- Work Class ROV for Industry
- Introduction to Commercial Diving Careers Day
How to get to Fort William
Fort William is a 2.5 hour drive north of Glasgow and 1 hour drive south of Inverness on the A82. The Underwater Centre is situated next to West Highland College UHI.
Information on travelling to Fort William can be found in the AA Route Planner.
Daily services operate from Glasgow to Fort William, and a sleeper service runs from London Euston. Click here for more information from National Rail Services.
A number of low cost airlines operate routes directly into Glasgow, Edinburgh and Inverness airports from throughout the UK and Europe. Connections from these airports to Fort William can be made easily by car hire, bus or train.