Find a course
Find the course you are looking for by either selecting it from the dropdown or entering a keyword
- Premium Industry Package
- Construction Career Package
- Standard Career Package
- HSE Closed Bell
- CSWIP 3.1U Underwater Inspection Preparatory Course
- Oxy-Arc Underwater Cutting Course
- Subsea Construction
- HSE Surface Supplied Top Up
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician
- IMCA Assistant Life Support Technician
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
- HSE Surface Supplied
- HSE SCUBA
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Surface Supplied & Top Up
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Closed Bell
- Commercial Enriched Air Nitrox
- IMCA Trainee Air Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Experience Course
- Work Class ROV for Industry
- Introduction to Commercial Diving Careers Day
Jobs at The Underwater Centre, Fort William
At The Underwater Centre we employ a team of highly qualified subsea training professionals with specialist industry experience. We offer competitive rates of pay and very good terms and conditions of employment.
As well as permanent staff we also have a bank of training associates who are employed on a freelance contract basis.
Ideal candidates will be working in the offshore industry but looking for a lifestyle change and keen to pass on their knowledge.
An offshore medical is not required for our Instructor and Supervisor posts so may suit someone who can no longer work offshore.
If you have offshore experience and relevant diving or ROV qualifications but have not taught before we provide training to become a vocational instructor and assessor.
For those who are keen to keep their offshore skills up-to-date we also offer unpaid sabbatical leave to our permanent staff, in order to take up short term employment offshore.
The Underwater Centre is located in Fort William, the Outdoor Capital of the UK . We have superb outdoor activities on our doorstop, such as sailing, sports diving, hillwalking and skiing. Fort William is a 2 hour drive from Glasgow and 1.5 hours from Inverness.
We currently have no available vacancies.
To apply, please send CV and details of current salary to [email protected] or contact Anne Fairman on 01397 707123