Find a course
Find the course you are looking for by either selecting it from the dropdown or entering a keyword
- Premium Industry Package
- Construction Career Package
- Standard Career Package
- HSE Closed Bell
- CSWIP 3.1U Underwater Inspection Preparatory Course
- Oxy-Arc Underwater Cutting Course
- Subsea Construction
- HSE Surface Supplied Top Up
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician
- IMCA Assistant Life Support Technician
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
- HSE Surface Supplied
- HSE SCUBA
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Surface Supplied & Top Up
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Closed Bell
- Commercial Enriched Air Nitrox
- IMCA Trainee Air Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Experience Course
- Introduction to Commercial Diving Careers Day
Additional ROV Piloting Skills
Suitable for candidates who have completed our Premium ROV or ROV Pilot Technician Course, this course gives you an additional 10 hours flying experience. Piloting one of our Saab Seaeye Falcon ROVs, you will hone your ROV piloting skills in the tidal waters of Loch Linnhe, giving you extra knowledge and experience that will assist you in breaking into the ROV industry. In addition to the time you’ll spend ‘on the stick’, you’ll also gain additional experience in flight logging, tether management, ROV launch and recovery as well as pre and post flight maintenance checks.
This course is 5 days long.
Price: For graduates of The Underwater Centre – £2,100 inc VAT (£1,750 ex VAT)
Price: For non-graduates of The Underwater Centre – £2,400 inc VAT (£2,000 ex VAT)
Entrants to this course must provide evidence of previous ROV Pilot Technician training.
Please note, all courses at The Underwater Centre are taught in English, unless previously arranged, so you must have a good understanding of verbal and written English.
You are required to bring the following with you:
- Plenty of warm clothing;
- High visibility foul weather gear (waterproofs);
- Safety footwear (e.g. steel toe caps. Footwear must meet the requirements of the Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 2002, and preferably have a ’CE’ marking.);
- An up to date copy of your CV;
- You may also want to bring some basic stationary – notebook, pens/ pencils.
For more information email us on [email protected] or call +44 1397 703 786.