Find a course
Find the course you are looking for by either selecting it from the dropdown or entering a keyword
- Introduction to Commercial Diving Careers Day
- Premium Industry Package
- Construction Career Package
- Standard Career Package
- HSE Closed Bell
- HSE SCUBA
- HSE Surface Supplied
- HSE Surface Supplied Top Up
- Commercial Enriched Air Nitrox
- Subsea Construction
- CSWIP 3.1U Underwater Inspection Preparatory Course
- Oxy-Arc Underwater Cutting Course
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Surface Supplied & Top Up
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Closed Bell
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician
- IMCA Assistant Life Support Technician
- IMCA Trainee Air Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Experience Course
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
Our accommodation and restaurant facilities are perfectly located between our extensive 500m private pier training areas and our onshore tank & ROV complex.
Why book our accommodation?
Our extensive, full-board accommodation facilities are designed with you in mind; to ensure that you are able to focus 100% on your training, because everything else will be looked after for you. When you stay on-site, you’ll have access to study groups, opportunities for collaborative learning as well as downtime to build friendships with your course peers.
- Free Wi-Fi access*
- Shared (twin or triple) bedrooms with en-suite shower room and digital TV / DVD player
- Loch-side restaurant providing all meals, seven days a week
- Complimentary tea, coffee and refreshment facilities
- Laundry service**
When you arrive and check in, you will find your furnished room that includes your bedding (pillow, duvet and sheets) plus a towel and laundry bag.
In addition, you’ll be dining with students from a range of ROV, air and saturation diving classes, so you can begin making industry contacts from the very start of your career.
Student welfare is a priority for us so we have dedicated staff to support and look after you during your stay in Fort William. Ingrid Vickers, one of our Student Advisors, will be your point of contact for any course concerns or questions and Joanne MacDonald, also our Hospitality Manager, is on hand to assist you with your stay or other queries regarding your accommodation.
We’re located very close to local Fort William amenities and shops providing you with the chance to explore the surrounding area.
Three meals a day
We offer varied menus and a selection of hot and cold meals, available seven days a week, to residents of The Underwater Centre so you will receive three meals a day; cooked & continental breakfast, prepared lunches and a selection of evening meals freshly prepared each day.
If you have any dietary requirements then please let your Student Advisor know as our Kitchen staff would be happy to cater to your needs.
Our full-time, on-site Hospitality Team are on hand throughout the day; lead by Joanne MacDonald, the Hospitality team includes our skilful kitchen staff and thorough Housekeeping Team.
As well as providing fresh towels and keeping your room clean, our Housekeeping Team provide a wash, dry, fold and return laundry service*. If you would prefer to do your own laundry there is a self-service facility a short drive from the Centre.
Accommodation price: £308 per week / £44 per night
Please note: At times of high demand, accommodation provided may be external to The Underwater Centre. However, you will still be able to use all on-site facilities.
For more information about our full-board, on-site accommodation and the offers currently available, contact one of our Student Advisors;
Call us on +441397 703786 or,
*Wi-Fi fair usage restrictions apply including the limiting of media streaming.
**Small additional charge applies.