Find a course
Find the course you are looking for by either selecting it from the dropdown or entering a keyword
- Premium Industry Package
- Construction Career Package
- Standard Career Package
- HSE Closed Bell
- CSWIP 3.1U Underwater Inspection Preparatory Course
- Oxy-Arc Underwater Cutting Course
- Subsea Construction
- HSE Surface Supplied Top Up
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician
- IMCA Assistant Life Support Technician
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
- HSE Surface Supplied
- HSE SCUBA
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Surface Supplied & Top Up
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Closed Bell
- Commercial Enriched Air Nitrox
- IMCA Trainee Air Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Experience Course
- Introduction to Commercial Diving Careers Day
Explore The Centre
First-class facilities in a unique subsea environment
The Underwater Centre, Fort William, is the most realistic subsea training and testing facility in the world. We’ve got our own sheltered seawater dive site with multiple dive depths and a range of subsea structures, a private pier complex and a unique 1.5 million litre indoor seawater dive tank. Add to that the convenience and comfort of our loch-side student accommodation and restaurant and you’ve found the ideal place for all your training or testing needs.
Our 500m long private pier complex is fully equipped with everything needed to train commercial divers and ROV pilot technicians, and accommodate large-scale sea trials. You’ll find classrooms, drying rooms, offices, ROV control cabins, ROV Launch and Recovery Systems, decompression chamber, welding bays, equipment store and workshop in addition to numerous dive stations.
Our sheltered purpose-built dive site is the perfect place for student commercial divers and ROV pilot technicians to learn and perfect their new skills in a realistic subsea environment. Our pier dive site includes a replica oil platform frame structure, underwater welding bays, sections of pipeline as well as numerous wrecks and sunken army vehicles. These features also make it the ideal underwater environment for testing new equipment and processes.
Vessels include two moon-pool barges, one of which is equipped with a decompression chamber, a wet bell diving system, a saturation diving system barge, ROV support vessel with operational work class ROV, plus various support vessels including RIBs and a tug.
Our onshore facilities located next to our private pier comprise:
||Onshore Tank Complex