Find a course
Find the course you are looking for by either selecting it from the dropdown or entering a keyword
- Introduction to Commercial Diving Careers Day
- Premium Industry Package
- Construction Career Package
- Standard Career Package
- HSE Closed Bell
- HSE SCUBA
- HSE Surface Supplied
- HSE Surface Supplied Top Up
- Commercial Enriched Air Nitrox
- Subsea Construction
- CSWIP 3.1U Underwater Inspection Preparatory Course
- Oxy-Arc Underwater Cutting Course
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Surface Supplied & Top Up
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Closed Bell
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician
- IMCA Assistant Life Support Technician
- IMCA Trainee Air Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Experience Course
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
Have a Go
Get a taste of commercial diving
We offer an ‘Introduction to Commercial Diving Careers’ day for prospective students who want to ‘get a feel’ for commercial diving, where you will do a practice dive in full commercial diving gear.
You’ll dive in surface supplied diving gear in our 1.5million litre onshore dive tank complex. During the dive, you’ll be given a task to do in the water so you can get an idea of what it’s really like to work under the water.
You’ll also receive a tour of our facilities, including our various dive stations and our saturation diving barge. This is a great opportunity to talk to our industry experienced instructors about your career in commercial diving, and to see first-hand the diving operations and equipment you’ll be using when you’re on the course. Each introductory day is limited to a maximum of 8 students per day.
The Introductory Day costs just £75* and is a great way to fully appreciate and understand what’s involved in your new career, before taking the next step and training to be a commercial diver.
*This is refundable against your course fees if you subsequently book into a course.