Find a course
Find the course you are looking for by either selecting it from the dropdown or entering a keyword
- Introduction to Commercial Diving Careers Day
- Premium Industry Package
- Construction Career Package
- Standard Career Package
- HSE Closed Bell
- HSE SCUBA
- HSE Surface Supplied
- HSE Surface Supplied Top Up
- Commercial Enriched Air Nitrox
- Subsea Construction
- CSWIP 3.1U Underwater Inspection Preparatory Course
- Oxy-Arc Underwater Cutting Course
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Surface Supplied & Top Up
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Closed Bell
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician
- IMCA Assistant Life Support Technician
- IMCA Trainee Air Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Experience Course
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
In order to qualify as an IMCA Bell Diving Supervisor, you must first complete the IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Course.
4 day IMCA Bell Diving Supervisor Course: £780
In order to qualify as an IMCA Bell Diving Supervisor, you must first complete the IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Course. This four day course provides knowledge and understanding of the role you’ll be undertaking once you’re working in this role offshore.
Following successful completion of the course you will then be required to gain experience in the role of Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor before sitting the final IMCA exam. For full details of the experience required, please contact IMCA directly who can advise on the exam requirements and available dates.
On completion of this course you will receive the following internal certification:
- IMCA Trainee Bell Supervisor Certificate
For more information on this course or for available dates and prices, please contact our Student Advisors by calling +44 1397 703 786 or email [email protected]
In order to be able to attend our IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Course you will require the following:
- an HSE Closed Bell certification, or equivalent;
- have demonstrated competence as an offshore bell diver;
- logged 400 lockout hours prior to attending training course;
- have completed an IMCA Trainee Air Supervisor course.
Please ensure you bring your certificates and logbooks with you when attending this course.
You are required to bring the following with you:
- Relevant certification and logbooks;
- Calculator and pens.
For more information email us on [email protected] or call +44 1397 703 786.
As part of this course you will receive:
- The Underwater Centre Commercial Diving T-shirt.