Find a course
Find the course you are looking for by either selecting it from the dropdown or entering a keyword
- Introduction to Commercial Diving Careers Day
- Premium Industry Package
- Construction Career Package
- Standard Career Package
- HSE Closed Bell
- HSE SCUBA
- HSE Surface Supplied
- HSE Surface Supplied Top Up
- Commercial Enriched Air Nitrox
- Subsea Construction
- CSWIP 3.1U Underwater Inspection Preparatory Course
- Oxy-Arc Underwater Cutting Course
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Surface Supplied & Top Up
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Closed Bell
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician
- IMCA Assistant Life Support Technician
- IMCA Trainee Air Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Experience Course
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
Training you to Kirby Morgan standards in mobilising and maintaining dive helmets.
Kirby Morgan Helmets are widely recognised all over the world as the standard in commercial diving equipment.
When working as a commercial diver, the company you are working for will provide the helmet for the job, however your employer will expect you to be able to competently perform inspection, set-up and operation procedures. This is why we have included this course as part of all of our HSE commercial diver packages.
This course will train you to Kirby Morgan standards to identify equipment deficiencies and perform corrective adjustments and minor servicing of the hat, and efficiently mobilise and de-mobilise the equipment at the start and the end of each dive, ensuring that your new employer can have complete confidence in your care of their equipment.
On completion of the course you will receive a two year certification from Kirby Morgan (USA).
This course is included in our Standard Career Packagee, Construction Career Package and Premium Industry Package – see related courses.
The certificates you will obtain when you complete this course are:
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator
There are no pre-requisites for attending this course.
For more information email us on [email protected] or call +44 1397 703 786.