Find a course
Find the course you are looking for by either selecting it from the dropdown or entering a keyword
- Premium Industry Package
- Construction Career Package
- Standard Career Package
- HSE Closed Bell
- CSWIP 3.1U Underwater Inspection Preparatory Course
- Oxy-Arc Underwater Cutting Course
- Subsea Construction
- HSE Surface Supplied Top Up
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician
- IMCA Assistant Life Support Technician
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
- HSE Surface Supplied
- HSE SCUBA
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Surface Supplied & Top Up
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Closed Bell
- Commercial Enriched Air Nitrox
- IMCA Trainee Air Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Experience Course
- Introduction to Commercial Diving Careers Day
Daniel Bradley, First Aid at Work, July 2011
First Aid at Work
First Aid at Work training and certification
Before an HSE diving certificate can be issued, all students must be in possession of a First Aid at Work Certificate, with Oxygen Provider’s Supplement. The Underwater Centre can offer this certificate in two ways; you can take it as part of the HSE SCUBA or HSE Surface Supplied commercial air diver courses or you can take the course on its own.
The course is classroom based and covers all the aspects of administering first aid in the workplace. The course includes practical and theoretical training, covering all aspects of the HSE First Aid at Work Regulations’ requirements, including manual handling and oxygen provision, and is carried out at the Centre by our instructional staff who have many years training experience.
The certificate you will obtain when you complete this course is:
- First Aid at Work with Oxygen Provider Endorsement
There are no pre-requisites for attending this course.
For more information email us on [email protected] or call +44 1397 703 786.