Find a course
Find the course you are looking for by either selecting it from the dropdown or entering a keyword
- Introduction to Commercial Diving Careers Day
- Premium Industry Package
- Construction Career Package
- Standard Career Package
- HSE Closed Bell
- HSE SCUBA
- HSE Surface Supplied
- HSE Surface Supplied Top Up
- Commercial Enriched Air Nitrox
- Subsea Construction
- CSWIP 3.1U Underwater Inspection Preparatory Course
- Oxy-Arc Underwater Cutting Course
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Surface Supplied & Top Up
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Closed Bell
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician
- IMCA Assistant Life Support Technician
- IMCA Trainee Air Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Experience Course
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
- The Underwater Centre, Fort William
- Diver Training
Commercial Diver Training
Opportunity to travel the world, work flexibly and earn a good living
Train to be a commercial diver at The Underwater Centre and you’ve taken the first step into a challenging and exciting career with excellent earning potential. It’s hard work, but if you’re prepared to dive in as part of a team, you’ll have the opportunity to travel the world, work flexibly and earn a really good living. Whether you’re completely new to the world of diving or looking to build on your experience, we’ve got a diver training course to suit you.
New course dates for 2018 are now live. Check out our Diving Courses for more info.
Employers want more than just the paper qualifications – they’re looking for people who really know what they’re doing. We don’t just train you to pass the exam; we train you to do the job – and to do it well. Our career packages are designed with input from industry to make sure you gain the relevant qualifications plus the vital skills employers need.
85% of diving graduates now working in industry
Expert instructors and high standard of training
Our expert instructors and high standard of training are widely respected: 85% of our diving graduates are now working in the industry.*
Realistic open-water conditions and industry practice
As well as first-class teaching to internationally accepted standards, at The Underwater Centre you’ll gain extra time in the water learning key skills in realistic open-water conditions and getting to grips with equipment and industry practice. All our instructors have industry experience and we offer unrivalled support with finding work after your training.
Our commitment to creating the best subsea workers ensures you’ll have the competitive edge in your commercial diving career.
(* based on graduates we’ve trained in the last twelve months)