Find a course
Find the course you are looking for by either selecting it from the dropdown or entering a keyword
- Premium Industry Package
- Construction Career Package
- Standard Career Package
- HSE Closed Bell
- CSWIP 3.1U Underwater Inspection Preparatory Course
- Subsea Construction
- HSE Surface Supplied Top Up
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician
- IMCA Assistant Life Support Technician
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
- RYA Powerboat Level II
- HSE Surface Supplied
- HSE SCUBA
- First Aid at Work
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Surface Supplied & Top Up
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Closed Bell
- IMCA Trainee Air Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Experience Course
When you start your career as an ROV Pilot Technician, you want to be sure that you have the skills ROV employers are looking for.
That’s why we’ve developed our courses to cater for both those with a strong technical background and qualifications, and those who have the right technical ability, but not the qualifications or evidence to back it up on their CV.
Piloting ROVs in an open-water environment
Our ROV courses were developed by working closely with the ROV industry, to give you real-life experience of working with ROVs. You will be flying observation class ROVs in an open-water environment, working alongside commercial air and saturation divers, as you will be once out in the industry. This first-hand knowledge and familiarity with ROV operations will increase your employability and further prepare you for work as an ROV pilot technician. Uniquely, you’ll also gain experience of working with the real work class ROV systems you’ll be using once you’re out in industry.
In addition, the theoretical elements of the course will cover a range of ROV systems, providing you with more knowledge and experience to help you succeed in your new career.