Find a course
Find the course you are looking for by either selecting it from the dropdown or entering a keyword
- Premium Industry Package
- Construction Career Package
- Standard Career Package
- HSE Closed Bell
- CSWIP 3.1U Underwater Inspection Preparatory Course
- Subsea Construction
- HSE Surface Supplied Top Up
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician
- IMCA Assistant Life Support Technician
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
- HSE Surface Supplied
- HSE SCUBA
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Surface Supplied & Top Up
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Closed Bell
- Commercial Enriched Air Nitrox
- IMCA Trainee Air Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Experience Course
- Introduction to Commercial Diving Careers Day
Our restaurant and accommodation facilities are right in the centre of our site, between the Onshore Tank Complex and our 500m long pier which leads to our dive sites.
Full-board accommodation is currently FREE with many of our diving packages;
Book now to secure this offer!
Our extensive, full-board accommodation facilities ensure that you are able to focus 100% on your training, because everything else will be looked after for you. In addition, you’ll be dining with students from a range of ROV, air and saturation diving classes, so you can begin making industry contacts from the very start of your career.
- Shared (twin or triple) en-suite bedrooms
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Loch-side restaurant providing all meals, seven days a week
- Custom built classrooms
- Laundry Service*
- Wi-Fi internet access**
Our Restaurant team are on hand throughout the day: your cooked breakfast is served from 7.30am; packed lunch includes two sandwiches with your choice of fillings plus crisps, fruit and a chocolate bar; evening meals are served from 5.30pm – 6.30pm and include a choice from a selection of hot meals and there is a self-service salad bar. If you have any special dietary requirements let your Student Advisor know as our Restaurant team will be happy to cater for your specific needs.
As well as providing fresh towels and keeping your room clean, our Housekeeping Team provide a wash, dry, fold and return laundry service*, or if you prefer to do your own laundry there is a self-service facility a short drive from the Centre.
Accommodation Price: £308 inc VAT (£256.67 ex VAT) per week
*Small additional charge applies.
**Wi-Fi is intended for research purposes, live streaming is not supported.