Find a course
Find the course you are looking for by either selecting it from the dropdown or entering a keyword
- Premium Industry Package
- Construction Career Package
- Standard Career Package
- HSE Closed Bell
- CSWIP 3.1U Underwater Inspection Preparatory Course
- Subsea Construction
- HSE Surface Supplied Top Up
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician
- IMCA Assistant Life Support Technician
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
- HSE Surface Supplied
- HSE SCUBA
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Surface Supplied & Top Up
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Closed Bell
- Commercial Enriched Air Nitrox
- IMCA Trainee Air Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Experience Course
- Introduction to Commercial Diving Careers Day
MJI 21 Hydraulically Tensioned Subsea Bolted Connections
This course offers training and validating of skills in the specialist critical bolting area
The course covers Work Based Task Assignments (WBTA) and Technical Tests including isolations, dismantling techniques, inspection of components, alignment techniques and clamp connectors as well as assembly and tightening techniques in specialist critical bolting.
This short course teaches discrete critical skills as requested by industry based on the ECITB Technical Training Standards to provide a route to competence in bolt tensioning.
The MJI 21 Hydraulically Tensioned Subsea Bolted Connections Certificate includes the following:
- Instruction and practice in observing health & safety requirements and approved working practices
- Dismantling, inspection, preparation, assembly and tightening of flanged pipe joints using subsea hydraulic tensioning equipment.
- Preparation of work area for the assembly and tightening of bolted connections using subsea hydraulic tensioning equipment
- Preparation of equipment for the assembly and tightening of bolted connections using subsea hydraulic tensioning equipment
- Preparation of materials for the assembly and tightening of bolted connections using subsea hydraulic tensioning equipment
- Assembly of subsea bolted connections
- Tightening of bolts using subsea hydraulic tensioning equipment
- Check the integrity of assembled subsea bolted connections
- Reinstating the work area after the assembly and tightening of bolted connections using subsea hydraulic tensioning equipment
Price: £395 Ex VAT (£474 In Vat). For more dates and prices see here.
On completion of this course you will receive the following certification:
- MJI 21 Hydraulically Tensioned Subsea Bolted Connections – ECITB Endorsed
Our Student Advisors will be happy to help with any queries; email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1397 703 786
There are no pre requisites however some previous hands-on experience using tools is useful for attendance on the course.
You are required to bring the following with you:
- Safety footwear
- One form of identification: either Passport, Driving Licence or ID Card.