Find a course
Find the course you are looking for by either selecting it from the dropdown or entering a keyword
- Premium Industry Package
- Construction Career Package
- Standard Career Package
- HSE Closed Bell
- CSWIP 3.1U Underwater Inspection Preparatory Course
- Subsea Construction
- HSE Surface Supplied Top Up
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician
- IMCA Assistant Life Support Technician
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
- HSE Surface Supplied
- HSE SCUBA
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Surface Supplied & Top Up
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Closed Bell
- Commercial Enriched Air Nitrox
- IMCA Trainee Air Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Experience Course
- Introduction to Commercial Diving Careers Day
IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
In order to qualify as an IMCA Bell Diving Supervisor, you must first complete the IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Course.
4 day IMCA Bell Diving Supervisor Course: £650 ex VAT
In order to qualify as an IMCA Bell Diving Supervisor, you must first complete the IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Course. This four day course provides knowledge and understanding of the role you’ll be undertaking once you’re working in this role offshore.
Following successful completion of the course you will then be required to gain experience in the role of Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor before sitting the final IMCA exam. For full details of the experience required see pages 11-13 of IMCA D 013 Rev. 4.
Contact our Student Advisors for further details; call 01397 703786 or complete the form below.
On completion of this course you will receive the following internal certification:
- IMCA Trainee Bell Supervisor Certificate
This course is course is eligible for Tier 3 ELCAS* funding.
*For entitled Forces personnel and service leavers. ELCAS registration number 1593.
Dates & Prices
Please note: Dates marked as Red are Full
For the most up-to-date course dates and availability please contact our student advisors.
In order to be able to attend our IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Course you will require the following:
- an HSE Closed Bell certification, or equivalent;
- have demonstrated competence as an offshore bell diver;
- logged 400 lockout hours prior to attending training course;
- have completed an IMCA Trainee Air Supervisors course.
Please ensure you bring your certificates and logbooks with you when attending this course.
You are required to bring the following with you:
- Relevant certification and logbooks;
- Calculator and pens.
For more information email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1397 703 786.
As part of this course you will receive:
- The Underwater Centre Commercial Diving T-shirt.