Find a course
Find the course you are looking for by either selecting it from the dropdown or entering a keyword
- Premium Industry Package
- Construction Career Package
- Standard Career Package
- HSE Closed Bell
- CSWIP 3.1U Underwater Inspection Preparatory Course
- Subsea Construction
- HSE Surface Supplied Top Up
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician
- IMCA Assistant Life Support Technician
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
- HSE Surface Supplied
- HSE SCUBA
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Surface Supplied & Top Up
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Closed Bell
- Commercial Enriched Air Nitrox
- IMCA Trainee Air Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Experience Course
- Introduction to Commercial Diving Careers Day
Alan Nicholls, IMCA Trainee Air Supervisor, April 2012
IMCA Trainee Air Diving Supervisor
1 week IMCA Air Supervisor: £650 ex VAT
A trainee air diving supervisor should have sufficient theoretical, technical and operational experience to enable him to carry out his duties. This practical and theoretical 5 day course covers diving physics, diving physiology, leadership and control, legislation and the duties of the air diving supervisor.
On completion of the training you can start building panel hours as a trainee air diving supervisor and ultimately be put through the IMCA exam by a company that needs you to be qualified as an air diving supervisor. The 2014 ODIA recommended day rate for a qualified IMCA Air Diving Supervisor in the North Sea is £715.01.
Even if your long term career plan is to go into saturation diving, if you then want to become a saturation diving supervisor you must also have your air diving supervisor certification.
Price: £650 ex VAT (£780 in VAT)
This course is run based on demand, so if you are interested in attending, please contact us using the contact form below.
This course is course is eligible for Tier 3 ELCAS* funding.
*For entitled Forces personnel and service leavers. ELCAS registration number 1593.
Dates & Prices
Please note: Dates marked as Red are Full
For the most up-to-date course dates and availability please contact our student advisors.
In order to be able to attend our IMCA Trainee Air Supervisor Course you will require the following:
- IMCA-recognised Surface Supplied diving qualification as set out by the IMCA Code of Practice for offshore diving (IMCA D 014);
- Your original logbook and certificates showing proof of;
- 100 offshore commercial dives (this now includes dives logged working in the renewables sector)
- Documentation in accordance with IMCA C 003 REV 1 to show competency as an offshore air diver.
- Please note, all courses at The Underwater Centre are taught in English, unless previously arranged, so you must have a good understanding of verbal and written English.
You are required to bring the following with you:
- Relevant certification and logbooks;
As part of this package you will receive:
- Underwater Centre Commercial Diving T-shirt;
- All course books.
For more information email us on email@example.com or call +44 1397 703 786.