Find a course
Find the course you are looking for by either selecting it from the dropdown or entering a keyword
- Premium Industry Package
- Construction Career Package
- Standard Career Package
- HSE Closed Bell
- CSWIP 3.1U Underwater Inspection Preparatory Course
- Subsea Construction
- HSE Surface Supplied Top Up
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician
- IMCA Assistant Life Support Technician
- Kirby Morgan Helmet & Bandmask Operator Course
- HSE Surface Supplied
- HSE SCUBA
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Surface Supplied & Top Up
- Experience & Competence Assessment - HSE Closed Bell
- Commercial Enriched Air Nitrox
- IMCA Trainee Air Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Bell Diving Supervisor Experience Course
- Introduction to Commercial Diving Careers Day
For corporate clients we offer a bespoke service to ensure that training and trials solutions are tailored to your exact requirements.
Our highly trained and experienced staff team of engineers, diving and ROV personnel can work directly with your company to fulfil your needs and are always on hand to offer their help and expertise. Their skills, wealth of experience and local knowledge can greatly help in the design and smooth operation of trials and training programmes.
- Our team of instructors are not only highly experienced in the subsea industry, but they have a wealth of training experience and knowledge. This allows them to develop tailored training programmes specific to your needs.
- In addition, our team have years of experience in the provision of subsea trials and testing requirements, so whether you need a low or high level of support and guidance, we will be on hand throughout your project.
Competency and quality
- We have decades of experience of providing high-quality, internationally accredited competency training, ensuring that your subsea training and testing meets the rigorous demands of today’s industry.
Global knowledge and links
- Training requirements for overseas companies has grown as many companies develop the health and safety and competency levels of their workforce. Our bases in the Northern and Southern Hemisphere mean that there are a number of ways we can support overseas clients. These include delivery of non-location based training at your premises, provision of translators, native speaking supervisory personnel, and translated course materials.
Read more in our Corporate Training section here.
If you require advice, information or would like to find out more about the training we can offer you, please contact our Student Advisors who are happy to help; email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1397 703 786.